An extraordinary team that’s excited about technological innovation
- Project Manager
- Aerospace System and Electronics Engineers
- User experience (Drone interface specialization)
- Software Designers
- Test and Automation
- Database Administrator and Development
- API Designers
We’ve sought out a team of experts to help us make our vision a reality – tapping into the leading Australian and US universities and research institutions to discover entrepreneurial talent and ideas.
- Our aeronautical engineers are experts in space technologies an apply radar systems, guidance systems, controls avionics to our hardware and communications solutions.
- Our aerospace data and software engineers and have been focused on integrating with software systems.
- And our UX/UI designers and database developers collaborate to ensuring the technology and service solutions meet a customer need and is easily accessible.
This remarkable mix of people make Precision Autonomy unique – balancing the excitement of entrepreneurial talent with the more long-term vision of the founders.
Our global R&D partner network collaborates with us on cutting edge intelligence for autonomy and UAV operations in high performance environments to truly test UAV safety boundaries.
Be part of our growing team
We’re always looking for passionate and ideas-driven individuals and businesses to help us make unmanned and autonomous vehicles a safe reality.
With teams based in Sydney, Australia and Austin, TX USA, we offer you flexibility in how you interact with us.
Once in a lifetime
We’re operating in a market that’s expected to be worth $91 billion worldwide by 2025 (Source: Teal Group 2014). Be part of the phenomenon, and help scope the change and implement technology that will change society in a safe yet extraordinary way.
Whether you have a question about our UAV Network System, an idea you want to share with us or you want to find out more about how to collaborate with us, then please let us know.